KIMBERLEY TUESDAY LADIES’ ANNUAL FUNDRAISER/FUN DAY
Funds raised go towards the purchase of equipment to support the teaching of golf to children in the schools
Special invitation to bring your junior daughter or granddaughter, the more the merrier! Juniors play for free. Don’t have junior equipment? No problem, equipment will be available free of charge!
WHEN: Tuesday, July 31st, 2018
TIME: 8:30 am Shotgun start off of back followed by lunch
- Kimberley Members – $20 for lunch
- Non-members – $45 for golf with cart (+ tax) and $20 for lunch
- Juniors – All Junior Golfers’ menu items $7! (please select an option when registering)
- No Drop-In fee
FORMAT: Team Scramble – Sign up as a team, pair or as a single player.
- Improve your chances! For a donation, let a Junior take your tee shot and you could win 2 golf passes!
- Closest to the squiggly line on Hole #4
- Ladies’ and Junior random draws
- “Surprise Skills Challenge” – for a donation you may win 2 golf passes!
Bring a junior girl and lots of toonies and loonies!
Sign up and pay in the Golf Shop by Friday, July 27th
A brief meeting will follow lunch and prizes.
Check out some action from this year’s school golf lessons…