Tuesdays are Ladies’ Day!
From early May through to the end of September, join us for a round a golf and socializing. Pay $40 for the season or a $5 drop-in fee. These fees cover weekly and year end prizes. The format for the 2018 season is as follows:
- All day Tuesday is Ladies’ Day – Sign – Up sheet is in the Ladies’ Locker room
- Most ladies play in the morning (tee times 9:00am – 10:20am changing to 8:30am – 9:50am for July and August) but you may play outside of these times by booking your own tee time and asking for a 9 hole scorecard in the Pro Shop
- You may choose to keep score or not
- Weekly prizes are based on the front 9 with the exception of the last Tuesday of the month when an 18 hole game is played
- Optional deuce pot and KP prizes with a $1 fee to enter each
The goals of Tuesday Ladies’ Day are to:
- Provide an opportunity to meet other ladies who share an interest in the game of golf.
- Provide a guaranteed game each Tuesday (a foursome you select or with different ladies each week).
- Improve your skills through regular play.
- Learn more about the game of golf, including rules.
For more detailed information on Tuesday Ladies’ Day Format for the 2018 season, please check the posting in the Ladies’ Locker Room/Washrooms.
Interested in playing Tournaments? Please check the Tournament bulletin board in the Ladies’ Locker Room.
Please check the Kimberley Golf Club Website Calendar and Blog for more information. You will also find postings in the Ladies’ Locker Room/Washrooms.
Susan Osterkampf – Ladies’ Day Captain 2018
- May 8th through June 12th
- June 19th
- June 26th
- July 3rd
- July 10th
- July 17th
- July 24th
- August 7th
- August 14th
- August 28th
- September 4th
- September 11th
- September 18th
Other Ladies Events & Information: