Come for the best value in the Valley and stay for the amazing golf.
|Monday - Thursday||18 Holes||9 Holes|
|Morning Glory (Open to 8:52) - Includes Cart||$45.00|
|Prime Time (9:00 - 2:52) - Includes Cart||$65.00|
|Twilight (3:00 - Close) - Includes Cart||$45.00|
|Friday - Sunday and Holidays||18 Holes||9 Holes|
|Morning Glory (Open to 8:52) - Includes Cart||$55.00|
|Prime Time (9:00 - 2:52) - Includes Cart||$75.00|
|Twilight (3:00 - Close) - Includes Cart||$55.00|
- All prices per person + applicable taxes
- All prices include range privileges
- Cart rental per seat. 18 holes $18.00 - 9 holes $12.00 + taxes
- Member guest rate is $10.00 off the applicable green fee rates
Golfing frequently? Get a Golf Passbook and save!
|Punch Card||18 Holes||9 Holes|
- All prices include range privileges
- Cart rental per seat. 18 holes $18.00 - 9 holes $12.00
- Prices do not include taxes
Join us for a season! On top of the amazing golf there are a number of fun member events.
|18 Hole Unrestricted Membership||9 Hole Associate Membership||18 Hole Weekend Warrior Membership*|
|Single with Cart||$2,257.40||$1,671.50||$1,671.50|
|Senior (80+) Walking||$1,522.40|
|Senior (80+) with Cart||$1,942.40|
|Spousal with Cart||$3,664.30|
|Junior: 6 - 18||$110.75|
|Student: 19 - 25||$823.10|
- All prices include taxes and mandatory BCGA membership ($44.00)
- All prices include a range pass
- *With restricted weekday use until after 3:00PM
- Other Options
- Foot locker rental: $56.00
- Club storage: $112.00
- Driving range pass: $157.50
- Yearly cart rental: $560.00
- Yearly cart storage: $392.00
Book a Tee Time
Either log in below or call us directly to book a tee time. 250-427-4161 or 1-877-427-4161.
Contact us about tee times or group bookings.
CPGA Golf Instruction
Teaching and club fitting is a passion of mine and I hope, with both of these skills, I can help you to enjoy the game and lower your scores.
At the Kimberley Golf Club we offer a number of unique learning opportunities for anyone who wants to improve their golfing: from private lessons for golfers of all abilities to no-pressure, fun group sessions. Along with programs at the course we will again be offering golf in schools to children at Linsey Park Elementary and Marysville Elementary. If your child or grandchild has enjoyed the school program please consider our 6 week Junior program detailed below.
- 6 week camps starting Monday, May 7th
- Classes start 4 pm, 5 pm and 6 pm
- $70.00 + tax per participant
- 6 weeks of lessons + drink voucher each week
- Classes start Tuesday May 8th, 5 pm, 6 pm and 7 pm
- $75.00 + tax per participant
- Ladies Night: Registrants are eligible for ladies night starting June 19th. 9 holes + drink voucher + prizes = $30.00 + tax
If you are interested in any of these programs just give us a call, 250-427-4161, or complete the form below.
Simon Jones, Director of Golf
Learn more about our programs.
|Event||Description||When||Members Cost||Public Cost||Register By|
|Ladies Opening||A fun 4 person modified scramble.||May 5|
|Men’s Opening||2 person team play event||May 6|
|Elk’s Mixed Open||4 person fun scramble||May 12|
|Men’s Opening||A scramble to start the season, includes carts and lunch||May 13|
|Wood Vallance||Saturday am shotgun Sunday tee times||Jun 2-3|
|Ladies June Open||1pm Shotgun followed by dinner||Jun 2||$60.00||$80.00||May 25|
|EK Seniors||Jun 10|
|Elk’s Open||Jun 17|
|BC Junior Girls||Jul 3-6|
|Senior Senior||Jul 12|
|Ken Smith Junior Open||Sponsored by Subaru||Aug 5|
|Club Champs||Fun & competitive categories + great dinner & events.||Aug 11-12|
|Pucksters||One of the best men’s tournaments in the valley.||Aug 24-26||Team Play:
|BC Senior Games||Sep 13-14|
|Ladies Closing||A fun way to finish the season||Sep 29|
|Men’s Closing||A fun way to finish the season||Sep 30|
Meet Our Sponsors
The Kimberley Golf Club would like to thank each of our Corporate sponsors. Members and Guests please support our corporate sponsors when possible for their contributions to the club and their support of golf in the East Kootenays. Here is more information on our sponsorship programs or contact us at 250-427-4161.