Nine and Dine
Nine and Dine’s are a fun 9 hole mixer that happens most Fridays through the golf season. Whether you are a member or a guest it is a great way to get out on a Friday evening, enjoy golf with some new and old friends then head to the Raven’s Roost for some food and enjoy the Music on the Deck.
Use the contact form to sign up or get more information, you can also call the clubhouse: 250-427-4161
2018 Nine and Dine
- Dates: The first Nine and Dine is May 4th and will run every Friday except Pucksters (August 24th)
- Tee Times: Nine and Dine tee times start at 3:32
- Golf: Free for Members, $20.00 for non-Members
- Carts: $12.00 per person
- Food and Beverage: Covered by participants
- How it works: Everyone on the Nine and Dine email list will receive a notice to contact Nancy Fraser if they are interested in playing in the next Friday’s Nine and Dine. All confirmations are needed by Wednesday evening. Early Thursday morning Nancy makes a random draw from those who have confirmed. This is a mixer but she will try to accommodate playing partner requests. You will receive a copy of the complete draw later that Thursday.