About the Course
If you think a golf course has to be long to be challenging, you haven’t played Kimberley Golf Club. Our course requires shot making and patience, and our greens are always among the best (maybe the best) in the valley. No ball marks here!
|2020 Green Fees||Golf||Cart|
|Monday - Thursday||$50.00||$20.00|
|Friday - Sunday and Holidays||$60.00||$20.00|
|Seista Special: After 1:00 PM, Monday - Thursday||$55.00||Included|
|Siesta Special: After 1:00 PM, Friday - Sunday and Holidays||$65.00||Included|
|9 Holes (Monday - Friday after 11:00)||$25.00||$15.00|
All prices per person + applicable taxes
- Member Guest Rate: $10.00 off the applicable green fee rates
- Student Discount: 15% off green fees & pro shop merchandise when spending $30 or more. (Valid student ID required)
- Driving Range Pass: $100.00 + tax. Includes one bucket of range balls per person per day. Range may be closed at certain times for maintenance or clinics. All closures will be detailed on our website
- Lockers: Not currently available due to Covid-19 restrictions
- Club storage: Not currently available due to Covid-19 restrictions
Golfing frequently? Get a Golf Passbook and save!
- Book of 10 passes (18-hole rounds): $450 + GST
- Passes are fully transferable and can be used for any available tee-time, 7 days/week
- Passes can also be used for 9-hole rounds (x 20)
- Any unused passes for the 2020 season can be carried over into 2021
- Prices do not include taxes
Family Pass: $299.00 + tax
- Golf for the whole family after 4:00 PM daily, (excluding Wednesdays).
- Bookings can be made online up to 7 days in advance.
- Family members must play together; only 4 players permitted per tee time.
- An adult and child (under age 16) must be present to golf using a Family Pass.
- Family pass does not include access to the driving range.
Junior 2020 Pass: $100.00 + tax
- Unlimited golf (excluding Wednesdays).
- Bookings can be made online 24 hrs prior to play.
- Juniors must be between 6 years and 16 years old.
- All juniors must respect the rules of golf and speed of play.
- Junior pass does not include access to the driving range.
If you are interested in becoming a member of the Kimberley Golf Club please use this link to navigate to the Club's Member website.
Hole by Hole
Check Us Out On Instagram
Established 1924 a true golf test quote “Seve” on your online booking to save $5.00 per person
Kimberley, BC is a mere 15 minutes away from the Canadian Rockies International Airport with direct service from Calgary, Vancouver and Kelowna and 20 minutes away from Cranbrook BC right on Highway 3, a major highway through South Eastern BC. If you are driving we are only about 4 hours from Calgary or Lethbridge and, as you all know, “A longer drive puts you in a better place”.
Kimberley Golf Course
Kimberley Golf Course
Canadian Rockies International Airport
Kimberley Lodging Company
The Kimberley Lodging Company is locally owned and operated since 2004 and offers the largest selection of ski and golf accommodation at the Kimberley Alpine Resort, located in beautiful Kimberley BC. From newly renovated ski in ski out rental units to luxury condominiums with great views and private hot tubs. We are located on hill at the Kimberley Alpine Resort and are within a ten minute drive to Bootleg Gap, Trickle Creek and Kimberley golf courses. Follow our links or give us a call: 1-800-525-6622
Northstar Mountain Village Resort
Explore Northstar Mountain Village Resort at the foot of the Rocky Mountains in beautiful Kimberley BC. Northstar’s rental accommodation at Kimberley Alpine Resort offers large spacious, condos. We offer group pricing, deals on accommodation, weekly rental pricing, ski packages, golf packages, spa packages and so much more.
Kimberley Lodging and Transportation, Made Simple!
Planning a trip to Kimberley? We can help with everything you need for the perfect vacation for your family or group, with ski in ski out luxury accommodations in our Stemwinder Chalet and Super Condo vacation condo rentals at the base of Kimberley Alpine Ski Resort, near golf courses and trails. We also have 2 luxury shuttles offering transportation to anywhere you need to be. Save money and make your trip care free with our special package rates on lift ticket and green fees.
Kimberley: A Good Place to Be…
Looking for other activities while you are visiting Kimberley? No problem! If you love the great outdoors, fabulous food, fun festivals and amazing people then we have you covered. Tourism Kimberley’s Event Calendar has a great summary of what’s going on in the area.