WORKSAFE BC AND INTERIOR HEALTH MANDATORY PROTOCOLS FOR GUESTS
- Patrons must remain a distance of 6 feet away from other diners at neighboring tables. Even if diners at a table know diners at another tables
- Patrons must remain in their assigned seats unless using the washroom facilities, a self serve station, or they are leaving the premises. Patrons may not wander around the premises, congregate or interact with other tables.
- Liquor service is only permitted to diners that are seated.
- There can not be more than 6 people at a table even if a party arrives together that is larger than 6; 6 is the maximum to be seated together.
- Congregating of groups is not permitted inside the facility or outside including when waiting for your table.