Kimberley Tuesday Ladies’ Annual Fundraiser/Fun Day of Golf to Support “Take a Seat” Campaign for Centre 64.
Centre 64 is Having a Seat Sale! “The ‘Take a Seat Campaign’ will undertake to raise approximately $45,000 to replace the existing and very old seats in the theatre.”
- When: Tuesday, July 9th, 2019
- Time: 9:00 am Shotgun start off of back followed by lunch
- Kimberley Members – $20 for lunch
- Non-members – $45 for golf with cart (+ tax) plus $20 for lunch
- Format: Team Trifecta – Sign up as a team, pair or as a single player. Or: Just join us for lunch!
- Closest to the squiggly line on Hole #4
- Ladies’ random draws
“Surprise Skills Challenge”– for a donation you may win 2 golf passes!
Hire the Pro to hit one of your tee shots!
Bring your loonies and toonies!
Sign up and pay in the Golf Shop by Wednesday, July 3rd
Our Goal is to raise $500 to purchase 2 seats!
Tax receipts will be issued for donations of $20 or more