The Club Championships will be taking place on August 11th & 12th. This year we are combining the Ken Smith Junior Champions + a one day scramble event to help increase participation across the club. Full Members and Weekend Warrior Members are all eligible to participate in the Stroke Play and Scrambled events, anyone 18 and under is eligible for the Junior event.
Saturday August 11th
Sunday August 12th
Stroke Play Championship
- Who will be the next champ?
- Club Champion: Lowest gross over both days
- Men’s Champion: Lowest men’s gross over both days
- Women’s Champion: Lowest women’s gross over both days
- $60/person includes dinner, breakfast & championship prizes and draw prizes
- $60 is early bird pricing through July. Cost is $70 from August 1st through August 7th
The Scrambled Champs
- 2-person open scramble format
- Winner is the team with the lowest net score
- Mulligans for sale! $10 gets you a mulligan on the front and back 9!
- $40/person includes dinner & championship prizes & draw prizes
- $40 is early bird pricing through July. Cost is $50 from August 1st through August 7th
Ken Smith Junior Open
- Boys Champ: Lowest gross score
- Girls Champ: Lowest gross score
- Open to anyone 18 and under
Register & pay at the Pro Shop.
The Stroke play and Scramble events are open to all full members and weekend warrior members. The junior event is open to anyone under 18, whether or not they are a member.