Kimberley Golf Course: Charming and Challenging
Since 1924, the Kimberley Golf Club has proudly proven to be one of the most scenic, charming and yes, challenging golf courses in the British Columbia Rocky Mountains.
With undulating greens and huge ponderosa pines towering along the fairways, you are in for a true mountain golf experience.
At Kimberley Golf Club, visitor experience is second to none. Our friendly staff and members are proud to welcome all visitors to share our course and dining facilities.
Visitors are welcome 7 days a week, with very few restrictions. See our calendar of Events and booking policies then call the pro shop or book online.
Kimberley Golf Club
Great Deals on Family Golf!
- Golf for the whole family after 4:00 PM daily, (excluding Wednesdays).
- Bookings can be made online up to 7 days in advance.
- Family members must play together; only 4 players permitted per tee time.
- An adult and child (under age 16) must be present to golf using a Family Pass.
- Family pass does not include access to the driving range.
- Unlimited golf (excluding Wednesdays).
- Bookings can be made online 24 hrs prior to play.
- Juniors must be between 6 years and 16 years old.
- All juniors must respect the rules of golf and speed of play.
- Junior pass does not include access to the driving range.
- Includes one bucket of range balls per person per day.
- Range may be closed at certain times for maintenance or clinics.
- All closures will be detailed on our website.
Learn more about what is open and our COVID-19 rules.read more
Free FootJoy golf shoes ($150.00 value) when you order a passbook before April 30th!!!!!read more
It still felt like summer, check out the results….read more