Kimberley Golf Course: Charming, Challenging, Changing
Since 1924, this historic course has proudly proven to be one of the most scenic, charming and challenging golf courses in the Rocky Mountain regions of beautiful British Columbia. With undulating greens and huge Ponderosa pines towering along the fairways, you are in for a true mountain golf experience.
Building on tradition and partnering for the future, the staff of Purcell Golf and members of the Kimberley Golf Club are working together to improve and enhance an already exceptional golf experience. Together, we are proud to welcome visitors from around the world to enjoy our course and dining facilities.
Visitors are welcome 7 days a week with very few restrictions. See our calendar of events and booking policies then call the pro shop or book online.
Kimberley Golf Club
Great Deals on Family Golf!
- Golf for the whole family after 4:00 PM daily, (excluding Wednesdays).
- Bookings can be made online up to 7 days in advance.
- Family members must play together; only 4 players permitted per tee time.
- An adult and child (under age 18) must be present to golf using a Family Pass.
- Family pass does not include access to the driving range.
- Unlimited golf (excluding Wednesdays).
- Bookings can be made online 24 hrs prior to play.
- Juniors must be between 6 years and 18 years old.
- All juniors must respect the rules of golf and speed of play.
- Junior pass does not include access to the driving range.
- Includes one bucket of range balls per person per day.
- Range may be closed at certain times for maintenance or clinics.
- All closures will be detailed on our website.